Welcome to Ann School
We are a Christ centered community committed to educating a diverse group of learners to the Catholic way of life, which stresses openness, co-operation and service to one another.
Elementary Kindergarten - Grade 6 - Curbside Pickup
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We are preparing our school for classroom item retrieval on Wednesday, June 3.
Parents and guardians will be able to arrive at the school and retrieve their items during
the following times:
K – 2 9:00 – 11:30
Gr. 3 – 6 12:00 – 2:00
- Drive through the bus loading zone along the curb until you reach the old front doors at the middle of the school
- Follow signage and direction from staff
- The pick up area will be clearly marked.
- When you arrive the staff member will:
- Approach the vehicle, maintaining a 2 metre distance from the vehicle.
- You will be asked to remain in your vehicle
- Please confirm your identity (student/parent/guardian).
- You will be asked to open your trunk, so your items can be placed inside your vehicle by a staff member OR a staff member will leave the packed bag on a table located 2 metres from your vehicle.
- Please wait for the staff member to step away from the table, before you approach to collect.
We understand this will be a challenge for all involved. Please be patient and please maintain all social distancing practices. Although we are happy to see one another, we have to ensure we make this day as efficient as possible, please keep this in mind while you are at the school.
Keep well, see you soon.
The Staff of St. Ann School
Good and gracious God,
We thank you for the gift of your love
And for all of our blessings,
Especially our families,
Friends, and school community.
We thank you for St. Ann,
Mother of Mary and
Grandmother of Jesus,
Who gave us the gift of prayer.
Guide us so that we may strive to follow
In Jesus’ footsteps.
Help us to remember that we are
All created in your image.
Protect us as we live, love
And pray as one Catholic community
Through Jesus Christ, our Lord,
Saint Anne (also known as Ann or Anna) of David's house and line, was the mother of Mary and grandmother of Jesus according to apocryphal Christian and Islamic tradition.