- Safe Schools
- French Immersion
- First Nation, Metis & Inuit
- Special Education
- Early Education
- Secondary Education
- Student Achievement
- International Program
- Mental Health & Well-Being
The systematic and regular review of the Special Education Plan of the Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board is a hallmark of its efficient and effective management. The goals of the review process are:
- to keep services and staffing current with system needs;
- to manage the Special Education programs of the Board in a cost- effective manner;
- to evaluate Board practices and programs in a systematic and unbiased manner;
- to measure the current Board practices and programming with innovations in technology and teaching and current community expectations;
- to make responsible recommendations to the Special Education Advisory Committee and the Board of Trustees in the area of Special Education.
The Special Education Plan of the Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board is accessible by clicking on 'Education Plan' on the left of this page or available at the School Board offices and at each Catholic school.