- Safe Schools
- French Immersion
- First Nation, Metis & Inuit
- Special Education
- Secondary Education
- Student Achievement
- International Program
- Mental Health & Well-Being
- Catholic Education Week
- Summer Learning 2021
- Deep Learning Framework
- Individual Program Pathway (IPP)
- Welcome to Kindergarten
Individual Program Pathway (IPP)
Xello is a web-based tool that allows all Grade 7 - 12 students to complete the requirements of an Individual Pathway Plan - the IPP.
- build self-awareness through online assessments
- better understand themselves and the importance of building a career/life plan
- create a digital portfolio of career information, school information, assessment results, grades and more!
- explore pathways, career options and post secondary destinations through a database of proﬁles, schools, programs, scholarships, and job search tools
With the help of Xello all students leave with a clear plan for their initial post-secondary destination, with confidence in their ability to implement, and revise or adapt, their plan throughout their lives as they and the world around them change.
Login instructions for students
Students will log into Xello using their School Google credentials. They can access Xello through the link in the waffle, or by clicking on the Google SSO URL *shown below*