- Celebrating Fifty
- Board of Trustees
- Community Use of Schools
- Assessment Department
2019 Summer Hours
Catholic Education Centre
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. effective July 2nd to September 4th
Closed Each Friday: July 5, 12, 19 | August 9, 16
Also closed July 22-Aug 5th inclusive
Catholic Education Satellite Office
Closed for the Summer
Deliveries For Schools
WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED at the Catholic Education Centre or the Catholic Education Satellite Office
Small People, BIG Change!
Motorcycle Ride for Dad
2019 Elementary Track Meet
- Overall School Division Winners -
- Midget (8) - Bishop EQ Jennings
- Bantam (7) - Bishop EQ Jennings
- Junior Joan of Arc Division (Small School) - Thunder Bay Christian School
- Midget Female - Kara Vanelburg(TBCS) & Anna Stickel (EQ)
- Bantam Female - Omega Habinski (EQ)
- Junior Female - Josey Smith (Holy Cross)
- Midget Male - Colton Gilbert ( PJP)
- Bantam Male - Lucas Bertolin (EQ)
- Junior Male - Joey Sault (Holy Family)
- Anna Stickel - Midget Female 200m - 27:29 s (1999)
- Sarah Kiiskila - Junior Female 1200m - 4:19:87s (2018)
Track and Field 2019!
With results posted 'live' throughout the day.
Crossing Guard Appreciation Day
Get on Track with Common Bonds!
Residential School Memorial
In flying the Pride flag, we proudly acknowledge and embrace our differences and our similarities, which make us unique. Our Board has always been a safe and inclusive environment for all students and staff.
We understand our students, staff and community face judgment, discrimination and prejudice often in today’s society. It is our hope and ultimate goal, to provide an environment where everyone feels valued, included, respected, dignified and loved. This is the reason why we have raised the flag.
As people of faith, we are led by example, especially that of Pope Francis. We do not judge, we do not exclude and we always show love and compassion. At Thunder Bay Catholic, we believe every child belongs, and every student will succeed in our safe and inclusive spaces.
Climate Change for Kids
Culinary & Events