Mental Health Support
- School Mental Health Ontario and COVID-19
- Talking to children about Covid-19
- Catholic Family Development Centre
Employee Assistance Program
Child/Youth Counselling Services
Due to COVID-19, organizations are changing how they provide services to children, youth and families. To stay up to date on changes, please call before visiting and regularly check website information.
- Children's Centre Thunder Bay
Children's mental health services continue to be offered. Services are provided by phone, internet or in-person based on screening. Call during regular business hours (8:30 am to 4:30 p.m.) for more information.
- Dilico Anishinabek Family Care: Child and Family Mental Health Services
Phone-in for single-session counselling and for cultural support:
Call 807-629-7554 - Mondays, Wednesday & Fridays 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Call 807-624-7908 – Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Kid's Help Phone
Text CONNECT to 686868